Skip to content
Menu
House Of Fludington
  • Home
  • Home Improvement Blog
  • Contact
  • About Us
House Of Fludington

Contact

    Advertisement

    screenshot

    screenshot

    Follow Us!

    RSS
    Follow by Email
    Facebook
    fb-share-icon
    Twitter
    Post on X

    Navigate

    • Home
    • Home Improvement Blog
    • Contact
    • About Us

    In 1864, E. Gaynor built the Gaynor House hotel, which he renamed the Ludington House in 1871, after lumberman Nelson Ludington. In the late 1800s proprietor John Christie enlarged the hotel and renamed the establishment the New Ludington Hotel. An advertisement in the 1893 Michigan Gazetteer and Business Directory read, “New Ludington Hotel-The Largest and Only hotel in the city having Baths, Steam Heat and Electric Call Bells-$2.00 per day.” The hotel exemplifies Queen Anne resort architecture, popular in the 1880s and 1890s.

    Office Location

    ©2026 House Of Fludington | WordPress Theme by Superbthemes.com